Okay, so it's true confession day and I've also been tagged for a meme by the lovely Carri over at Sixteen Sisters. I'm supposed to tell you 6 quirks about myself and I have plenty that are embarrassing, yet are not enough for a whole Thursday confession post. So I figure why not multi-task?
- My kids and I spend more days than anyone outside our immediate household would imagine, in our pjs, all day. My reasoning? Why dirty the laundry if we ain't going anywhere?
- Sometimes I reread my old blog posts just like I would read the archives of a blogger I have recently discovered... just because.
- I only make my bed if we know we are having company. Reason? We are just going to sleep in it again. Duh.
- Our recycling bin is rarely full, even though I drink enough diet cokes, in cans, to caffeinate a third world country. I just don't think about it. Carbon footprint, what?
- In order to sleep I MUST be cool enough to need a sheet and blanket, even in the dead heat of summer. And I prefer for my house to be so cool I need a throw while watching tv. Wasted electricity, who?
- I hide the good ice cream from my kids and eat it at night after they are in bed.
And there you have it the bad and the ugly. All I know is it's a good thing there was a limit on these so I would know when to stop.
And now for the da' Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (See above.)
2. Mention the rules on your blog. (Here they are.)
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the six blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Now, watch as I break the rules ('cause Carri set a bad example, or I am lazy, you make the call) and only tag three fellow bloggers.
Pumpkin Delight because I am new to her blog and want to learn more about her.
Hello My Name is DRAMA in an effort to get her to post more often, and maybe learn something new about her too.
Late to the Party ditto on the posting more often idea.
ps Thanks to all who voted for my photo. I came in a respectable 3rd place. I love you guys!
Labels: true confessions