I am married with children. My husband and I are doing our best to raise open minded, caring, happy kids. But we are realistic, so we are keeping records of our shortcomings for the therapists they'll surely need in the future.
Jason is interviewing his readers and being that I am his personal stalker, (I am so, check question #5!) how could I possibly not volunteer?!
Without further ado, my first interview by The Jason Show.
1. Should the opportunity arise to have a one-off affair with a person whom you have been lusting after your entire life, and it was this person's last night before they moved to a faraway land and you would never ever see or hear from them again, would you cheat on your partner if you knew that no one would ever find out?
No. First, my partner might not know, but I would, and I have a horribly over active guilty conscience. Second, I think it would ruin the fantasy for me. Unless the someone was Matthew McConaughey, then I reserve the right to change my mind.
2. Do you poop daily? At the same time each day? If so, what time?
When it happens, it happens.
3. Which reality TV star repulses you the most, and why?
Oh there are so many people to choose from. I think I'll go with the women on Flavor of Love who actually let that vile creature, Flava Flav, touch them.
EWWWW! I can not imagine being that desperate to be on tv, or stupid enough to think that would make me famous.
4. Hoover or Bissell or some other model vacuum cleaner, or are your floors tile/wood?
Well, I used to rely on him for most of my heavy cleanup needs.
But now I have to use my Eureka Optima vacuum and Bissel steam mop for the tile.
5. Why do you stalk Jason and his family?
Well it started with Jason cause he's just so dang hot! Oh, and his blog is hilarious. Looks and humor, the perfect combination. So then I had to see if his whole family was as good looking and entertaining. I'll be damned they are. And the rest as they say is history.
Want to be part of the interview fun? I will interview you, just follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will get to ask them five questions.